FREE (60) DAY RETURNS
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you plan on returning your item(s) to PartDiscounter, you must do so within 60 days of the purchase date. All returned items should be in new and original condition similar to how you received them.
- If the item(s) are worn, damaged or used, you may be responsible for a 20% re-stocking fee.
To Initiate a Return Request, >> CLICK HERE <<
We wanted to make this process as simple as possible. First start by using the link above to initiate a return request (takes no more than 2-3 minutes). Once the request is sent to us, our customer service team will look over the details and issue you with a free "return label" to the email associated with your account. A representative may reach out for more information if needed to help with the return process.
- If your return request is denied, a customer support representative will reach out to you with an explanation.
- If your return request is approved, the pre-paid return label you receive will have the correct send-back information on it.
PartDiscounter Attn: Returns
50410 Patricia St
Chesterfield, MI 48051
After we receive your returned item(s) and inspect the condition, we will process your refund. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing days to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- An electrical item includes any part or accessory powered by electricity. It usually consists of an enclosure, a variety of electrical components, and often a power switch. Some examples may include: Batteries, Ignition Switches, Sensors, etc...
Items Returned After 60 Days
- Normally, items won't be accepted after 60 days. Please contact customer service, we will do our best to see if a store-credit can be issued or an alternative option.